WHAT ARE STUDENTS SAYING ABOUT JAMBOREE? (PART 4)

Hemant Goyal, GMAT Score:700
This is to thank you and Jamboree for extending all the assistance I needed for my GMAT Exam. I have scored 700. I owe this part of my success to Jamboree Gurgaon and to the faculty and support staff there. All of them were always more than ready to help me both in terms of providing me with the necessary infra, material & advice and always inspired me to walk the extra mile. I contribute the leap from 560 (my first practice test) to 700 (in GMAT) solely to Jamboree. I am convinced that I took a right decision in joining this team. Thanks again.

Khushman Hans, GMAT Score:710
Just wanted to tell you that I gave my GMAT yesterday and I got 710 with a 40 in verbal!!!!! It would have been impossible to achieve this score without your guidance. Your classes gave me so much confidence. I was confident about verbal to such an extent that I was scared of the qaunts section before giving the GMAT whereas whoever I have come across has always been scared of the verbal section. Just wanted to thank you for all your guidance. 710 would have seemed an impossible feat without your classes. You are a great teacher. Thank you so much.............

Sanjana Sondhi, GMAT Score:760
I took my GMAT exam last month and score 760(51/40). Even after putting in months of strenuous preparation, I cannot take credit for the score completely. And therefore, acknowledge the contribution of the people at Jamboree in giving my efforts a shape and direction. Firstly, I would like to sincerely thanks maths faculty for his constant support and guidance. The Discussion Sessions were a boon. I could not have managed a 51 in Quant without this. I would also like to thank verbal faculty for the invaluable advice she gave to me time and again. I needed to better my verbal skills for the GMAT from the very beginning, and counseling from verbal faculty helped me in achieving my target. Finally, at Jamboree, one has access to its humungous literature and preparatory resources. Coupled with this are support and guidance of the CAT faculty. Preparing for the GMAT can get no simpler that this. Plus the library at Jamboree NFC is a very good option for those who wish to study unperturbed during the day. In sum, for anyone who wishes to achieve a 700+ on the GMAT, Jamboree should be on top of the To-Do list.

Keshav Malhotra, GMAT Score:760
But for Jamboree, I would probably not have turned in such a good performance. To be frank, the jamboree experience has been an eye opener (Before joining Jamboree, I was aiming for a score of 700-720.). The course material and topics covered during the classroom sessions were extremely helpful.( Not only were the sessions so interesting and informative, but also there was a distinct personal touch to the whole experience)

JYOTHI PRAKASH, GMAT Score:770
" Jamboree to me has been more than a coaching institute, for the 3 months of my rigorous prepration, Jamboree actually became like my family. One of the reason why I truly feel that Jamboree is best in the industry is the unique faculty. Their friendly appproach of teaching and their enthusiasm is what makes one feel at ease and strike a bond with them right from the first class.On one hand we have verbal faculty, who not only solves your verbal problems at any time of the day but also comes up with the best solutions to your problems in general, be it studies, work or anything for that matter, on the other hand is maths faculty whose "Line of Thought" inspired me so much that for the first time I dared to think beyond formulas and solve each question in math with Logic. And cant forget CAT faculty, who after a bad score was always there to tell me that .... it's okay next test will be fine ... this one is tough :-). Needless to say that it is the experience that Jamboree has in churning great scores in GMAT/GRE that makes them best in the industry, their content, their guidelines, their faculty and their values - sets them apart in the industry. I truly owe my success to Jamboree and would recommend it to any one who is thinking for pursuing their education the GMAT way.


No comments:

Post a Comment